Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome To Our Unit Of Inquiry!


Welcome back, everyone! I hope that you all had restful holidays, and that you are all refreshed and ready for our FINAL UNIT OF THE YEAR! I know that we are all excited to start this one...right?

Well, our next (and final) unit is going to be different than the other units that we've done this year. In this unit, YOU will decide what you are going to learn about! Yes, that's right- YOU! Are you excited yet?

The question that we are going to work on during this unit is: How do I express my learning?

UOI

Before we get started, though, here is a survey that I want all of you to take:



Take your time answering these questions, and many of your answers will help to guide you through the unit.

Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment